Until the 19th century , Sarga was a property of the Monastery of Santa Maria de Lillet. We can find it mentioned in the documents of the barony of Pinós and Mataplana in the letter of frankness and popultation (1297) given by Ramon d'Urtx to Hug de Mataplana. The exact date of construction remains uncertain, but judging from some remaining elements that have been kept a long the centuries we can say that it was built around the 11th or 12th century.

Several alterations have been done the lasts years in order to update it for the needs of now a days.

Sarga is dedicated to livestock farming. The 40ha. (100 acres) are exploited for breeding calves.

> Photo gallery

MASIA SARGA (Nº Registre Turístic: PCC-000277) / Ramón Vilella Amils / NIF: 39311335 B / Road B-402, km. 11,500 / 08696 La Pobla de Lillet (Berguedà - Pyrenees - Barcelona - Catalonia)
Tlf.: +34 617397257 / +34 93 823 65 47 / +34 93 823 66 87 - E-mail: info@masiasarga.com - data protection
web design: Disseny Gràfic Lillet